Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine's Day Stuff


This cute banner was done with paper from Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye. Various shapes were cut using the Quickutz Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter. And of course, embellishments. Striped ribbon is from Stampin' Up.





























I made this valentine book last year with a friend. We had a great time embellishing, painting and choosing "stuff".





These are another version of 4"x4" blocks using pictures, paper, "stuff", and a little decoupage technique.









4 comments:

  1. I love the banner and the blocks! you are way more creative than I can ever hope to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute! I did do Halloween blocks that looked awesome, but not as personal and Valentine's Day is the perfect time to use darling photos of loved ones. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner turned out so cute! I'd love to do the 4x4 blocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Camille! Your blog looks great. Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas. I linked you on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete