Friday, August 28, 2009

To Do List Notebook.



Because I constantly lose my "to do lists" I decided I might keep ahold of them better if they were all in a notebook together. I do keep a spiral notebook and sometimes put my lists in there, but that notebook also has other things in it; things I read in a magazine, thoughts, ideas, etc. So I made a notebook based on a stamp from Stampin' Up. However, instead of stamping each page, I photo copied it and combined them all into this nifty little notebook. Love it! This one is for my friend. You could also add a calendar into it as well, which I might end up doing. The notebook has about 100 pages, but you could add or subtract depending on how many you would like. The paper is by Cosmo Cricket, & is their "Girl Friday" line. The cardstock is Bazill.

No comments:

Post a Comment