Friday, November 20, 2009

Simple Invite


My lovely sister is having a baby and I was lucky enough to be able to give her a shower. These are the simple, yet elegant, invites we sent out. Some of them had a little rose at the top instead of a ribbon bow. Joanne's ran out of the roses and I decided that the bows looked pretty as well.
How to: Print up the invite on your computer onto cardstock. Trim down to 5 in. sq. I used a Stampin' Up Big Shot with a square scallop die to cut the invite into the shape. You can cute 2-3 invites at a time & the good thing about this particular die is that it is clear so you can see to center the invites words. After all were cut, I then ran it back through the Big Shot using the embossing plate with the large polka-dots. Then using adhesive, fixed it onto some cardstock and adhered the rose or bow to the top. EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment